Tuesday, February 03, 2009

More vain stuff....

Have not always been a vain VAIN girl. But.... recently am so happy with this shampoo that wanna share with the rest of the world.. heheh

A while back...when I'm in Penang, was really unhappy with my current hairstyle ( dont know why).

Then I got back and used my shampoo back in Sg. Suddenly, it's all shiny, natural and lovely again. The miracles a dollop of shampoo can do. :D

So please use ya. Guarantee as happy as me.

Cheers to beautiful hair.. *grin*

6 comments:

Pam Song said...

Wah! Really or not? My friend used to use another version of this shampoo and she swore by it, too. Hmmm. Maybe I should switch brands. I'm on Senscience now.

Anonymous said...

how much is diz?any place can get cheaper than saloon?

reddaisie said...

okko..will get one soon..
conditioner??

Me said...

eheheh, yesyes!!

this range from keratase is really good! AND EXPENSIVE TOO.

I've tried their mask before. SUPERB :P

~charng said...

pam - Yupyup.. YOU MUST TRY! Really good.. the hair mask too!

Anonymous - Dont remember exactly, but approx RM70

Pao - Hmm..i havent tried the conditioner..but the masque is good!

Viv- AGREE!!

ourshoesbox said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.