Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy belated birthday daddy!

I feel the same darling...

well, not many things can bring me a tear...but this definitely did.


Cant blame me. Me family is a conventional one. And thus, heartfelt declarations are not a norm.


On this special month, i learnt to appreciate my dad and my mom even more. ( Not that i didnt before.. )


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DADDY!

daddy and mummy in Korea a month back...


and they will be going to the land of LOTR next month with the two kiddies! Now, so UNFAIR right....

But i still love them to bits... MUAKSSS

and since I'm at it...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TOO, MR D.. :P

3 comments:

aL said...

a close-knit family completes our life :)

narrowband said...

Happy belated birthday to Papa Charng as well as Ze Hunk!! Wheee... 'tis the season nehh...

~charng said...

al- thats true.. and same goes for close knit friends.. :d

narrowband - :D Terima kasih!!