Monday, November 24, 2008

Lately

Feeling really tired of everything around. Have been keeping mum a long time, and I guess lotsa ppl are asking lotsa questions...either that or tip-toeing around me. For a long time, questioned myself. About integrity. About doing the right things. About conscience. About life. I guess many of the decisions I have made in certain areas of my life have raised eyebrows. Also really greatful that friends that matter to me slapped me with honest feedback ( whether I like it or otherwise). I'm happy that I have ppl who love me enough to try talk sense into me.

I guess people can judge. Can comment. Can give opinions. In the end of the day, it is your life. and... I DISLIKE LDRs...

Sigh.

Been a long long time since i posted any photos of myself...cause as you can see, I have expanded generously horizontally. And that's not something I'd like to share with the entire world.

It's time to get obsessed about vanity... again....

Anyways.. happy moments....





No comments: