Monday, January 19, 2009

YOhh..

I've been so emotional lately.And cannot sleep even though its so late..

But like Yin said... just wanna live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment of it! Yeahh!

Thoughts jumbled in a massive web right now.My mind's at unrest. Very emotionally driven decisions...I've made recently. WHY? Have always been this rational, mature person...HMM...Priorities..priorities..

Ohya....HUGE fan of books. Managed to read twilight the past week. Poor sleepy lg had to endure the movie with me. What can I say.. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! Robert Pattison is just so not what I'd expected of Edward. Bella's rather pretty though. The emotions that should have been the emphasis of the movie, as in the book...so not there. I don't know, perhaps I have a rather flashy imagination, dramatizing everything.Sigh.Money No Enough 2 was much better, squeezing a few tears here and there from yours truly.

Next, have had really ODD experiences with cabbies in Sg. Who would have thought right.

Me: (Address of my current residence), please
Cabdriver: Girl, you dont sound like you are Singaporean. Are you Malaysian?
Me: Er,, ya.
Cabdriver: You speak very good English ya, so thought of settling down here?
Me: Nah, I dont think so.My bf is in KL.
Cabdriver: Aiyo, Malaysia good ? Not good lar.... Singapore better. So you staying alone here?
Me: Nopes with landlady.
Cabdriver: I see. But as in renting alone right?
Me: Yup.
Cabdriver:I stay alone too.
Me:??????
Cabdriver: you are working nearby?
Me: Yup.
Cabdriver: Oh, I'm staying in ( somewhere in Sg). Was thinking you can stay with me.
Me:?????
Cabdriver: So will you be going back for CNY?
Me: Yup. Trying to get tics.
Cabdriver: Noneed to go back lar..Can stay with me..
Me:??????????

I don't know. Maybe it's something I did, project, said wrong. This is definitely not the first time. Not that I was trying to attract unnecessary attention.Looking my dawdiest, covered in baggy overalls and jackets, looking like a lost tourist all the time.I think work stress in the Lion city is eating into the ppls mental health.

Some thoughts:

Money is really NOT everything.
Live is about taking chances.
Success is not measured by material wealth, no. of luxury cars, fancy titles, tailored suits, branded bags......
No regrets.
Live and love every moment as it passes.
Cherish the people who care and love you.
Appreciate the people who have trusted you and granted you chances.
A smile brings you a million miles.

:D Counting down the days..........

2 comments:

narrowband said...

lol @ cabbie convo :p

Anonymous said...

careful of cabby..especialy in bolehland