Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Reading bug

I always feel so bored between stops on the MRT. I tried buying the papers each morning. But they isnt enough content to keep me occupied throughout the entire train ride. In the end, me bought a book.

It's a great book. Started off a little slow and draggy for me. When I almost gave up on it, the interesting parts began to pick up.

The reason I'm blogging about it...

I"M TERRIBLY UPSET WITH THE ENDING!!!

Talk about surprise endings. Why do authors sometimes try so hard to create a surprise element that is so unsatisfying. Hmpph. To think that after so much anticipation, it had to end this way. ANGREE!!

Nevermind. Off to buy another book. Hee.. Recommendations?

5 comments:

eraserwke said...

The Shadow of the Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafón.

=) Its a good book.

Anonymous said...

Hey you checked out the books i recommended to you d la?!

Anonymous said...

Hey you checked out the books i recommended to you d la?!

narrowband said...

The last John Grisham book I read was The Broker, couple of years ago!

Erm, you read Time Traveler's Wife?

~charng said...

kae ee & pat - let me go look for the books!!Thanks!

Narrowband - is it good? Was contemplating of getting it. Toss up between The Appeal and the Time Traveller's Wife